847PF Printable Adhesive is a more opaque version of 846PF for applications where a higher opacity print is necessary. 846/847 Printable Adhesive is a state of the art printable adhesive that provides excellent results and greatly increases adhesion to fabrics when printed last over the entire transfer design. It is ideal for backing puff transfers, tagless labels or for increasing the durability of athletic transfers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Greatly increases adhesion of transfer to fabric thus increasing durability.
• Liquid, printable adhesive eliminates need for dry powders thus maintaining a cleaner work area.
• Good elongation to prevent cracking of design when stretched.
• Produces softer hand of design for lighter feel on garment.
• Available in a higher opacity versions for dark garments.
• Phthalate-free and lead-free formulation complies with all standards of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) banning phthalates and heavy metals in textile-printing inks.
Gel Temperature: Ink will gel on surface at 240° F (126° C).
Transfer Temperature: .846PF will transfer at temperatures from 300°F to 390°F (149°C to 199°C). At lower temperatures the appropriate time should be in the 12-15 second range while higher temperatures will only require a time of 4-7 seconds.
Mesh: For direct printing an 83-125/inch (32T-50Tcm) provides excellent results..
Stencil: Any stencil compatible with plastisol inks may be used.
Modification: Because plastisol inks are thixotropic and can body up during storage always stir ink thoroughly prior to printing or adding reducers. If necessary Excalibur 501PF Curable Reducer may be added to increase printability of ink and help clean ink from the screen. CAUTION: Adding too much Excalibur 501PF Curable Reducer can affect adhesion of transfer to garment and alter other characteristics such as elongation and durability.
Squeegee: 70 durometer or 90/70/90 triple durometer blades are recommended.
Clean-up: Use Enviro Series 2000 Green or Enviro Series TR Blend.
Always test finished prints for curing, adhesion, opacity, bleed-resistance and desired look prior to beginning full production runs. Lancer Group International cannot guarantee the results or back claims that this ink will test phthalate-free if any additive other than an additive manufactured by Lancer Group International is used to modify this ink. Test results by a third-party laboratory verifying all components used to produce this ink are phthalate-free and lead-free are available upon request. Customer testing is required and should be implemented when printing any new