Excalibur’s 1533PF Series SportPro Collegiate Colours offer printers the ultimate in opacity, bleed-resistance and durability for direct printing 100% nylon mesh type fabrics, 100% polyester and any high-stretch performance wear fabrics. SportsPro’s unique formulation cures at 290 degrees Fahrenheit offering printers a cure for dye migration on most 100% polyester fabrics. For best results either a double stroke or a print/flash/print technique should be utilized. 1533PF is manufactured with the same base and pigments as the 1550PF Series. Both series offer a combined colour range of over 25 of the most popular collegiate and athletic colours.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cures at 290° F to keep polyester dyes from migrating from fabric to ink film surface.
- Formulated for 100% nylon mesh type fabrics, 100% polyester athletic uniforms so athletic printers only need one ink.
- High-elongation ink film makes SportPro an excellent choice for garments made with lycra/spandex.
- Creamy, easy-printing consistency produces sharp, opaque prints on both manual and automatic presses.
- Completely phthalate-free and lead-free formulation complies with all standards of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) banning phthalates and heavy metals in textile-printing inks.
- Available in the 1551 Color Mixing System to create Pantone® matches or to create custom colours.
Gel Temperature: Ink will surface gel at 220° F (105° C).
Curing: Prints will fully cure when the entire ink film reaches 290°F (160°C) for at least 15 seconds.
Heat Transfers: 1533PF and 1550PF can be used in printing cold peel transfers.
Mesh: For direct printing a 60-110/inch (24T-43Tcm) may be used.
Stencil: Any stencil compatible with plastisol inks may be used.
Modification: Because plastisol inks are thixotropic and can body up during storage always stir ink thoroughly prior to print or adding reducers. If necessary 1501PF Curable Reducer may be added increase printability and to help clean the ink from the screen. CAUTION: Adding too much 1501PF Curable Reducer will reduce coverage and opacity. Do not use 501PF Curable Reducer as this will promote bleed-resistance.
Squeegee: 70 durometer or 90/70/90 triple durometer blades are recommended.
Printing Techniques: A print/flash/print technique should be utilized to achieve desired opacity, bleed-resitance and durability on athletic uniforms especially uniforms that are to be worn in athletic contests.
Clean-up: Use Enviro Series 2000 Green or Enviro Series TR Blend.
1533 Colours—Aqua, Blazer Gold, Bright Royal Blue, Bright Scarlet Red, Burnt Orange, Cardinal Red, Chrome Green, Collegiate Golden Yellow, Columbia Blue, Dark Brown, Deep Purple, Gold, Grey, Kelly Green, Lemon Yellow, Light Orange, Maroon, Michigan Yellow, Navy, Orange, Royal Blue, Scarlet Red, Texas Orange, Vegas Gold.
1550PF Colours—Athletic White, Black, Gold.
Always test finished prints for curing, adhesion, bleed-resistance, crocking and desired look prior to beginning full production runs. Lancer Group International cannot guarantee the results or back claims that this mixed ink will test phthalate-free if any additive other than an additive manufactured by Lancer Group International is used to modify this ink. Test results by a third-party laboratory verifying all components used to produce this ink are phthalate-free and lead-free are available upon request.