Enviro Series 315 is an emulsion remover in gel form that quickly dissolves stencils and returns the mesh to its original condition. 315 Quick Gel is ready-for-use and requires no mixing.
Ideal Fabric— N/A
Stencil— Compatible with all emulsions.
Storage–30C/84F in tightly closed containers
Directions for use:
1. Thoroughly remove all ink from both sides of the screen.
2. Apply 315 with the Enviro Brush to both sides of the screen and allow to sit for five minutes. Do not allow 315 to completely dry as it can react with the polymers in the emulsion and permanently lock the emulsion to mesh.
3. Using a high-powered spray washer, spray both sides of the mesh until the emulsion has been fully removed. For troublesome areas, scrubbing the area with an Enviro Brush may be necessary.
4. After the emulsion has been removed, and prior to recoating the screen, it will be necessary to degrease the mesh with the Enviro Series “Super Wet Mesh Prep”.
5. Dry the screen completely after degreasing. Your screen is now ready to be coated to create your new stencil.
315 Quick Gel is available in 1 litre and 4 litre containers.
Always test finished prints for curing, adhesion, opacity, bleed-resistance and desired look prior to beginning full production runs. Lancer Group International cannot guarantee the results or back claims that this ink will test PVC-free or phthalate-free if any additive other than an additive manufactured by Lancer Group International is used to modify this ink. Test results by a third-party laboratory verifying all components used to produce this ink are PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free are available upon request