845PF High Bond Adhesive is a screen printable adhesive when applications such as heat transfers, foil or flock require an adhesive with higher bonding strength than any other Excalibur printable adhesive. This adhesive provides excellent results when used as an adhesive for foil or flock applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFIT
• Produces strongest bond between transfer and garment of any Excalibur printable adhesive.
• Greatly increases adhesion of transfer to fabric thus increasing durability.
• Liquid, printable adhesive eliminates need for dry powders thus maintaining a cleaner work area.
• Good elongation to prevent cracking of design when stretched.
• Produces softer hand of design for lighter feel on garment.
• Phthalate-free and lead-free formulation complies with all standards of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) banning phthalates and heavy metals in textile-printing inks.
Gel Temperature: Ink will gel on surface at 240° F (116° C).
Mesh: For direct printing an 83-110/inch (32T-43Tcm) provides excellent results..
Stencil: Any stencil compatible with plastisol inks may be used.
Modification: If necessary 845PF may be reduced with small increments of 501PF Curable Reducer. CAUTION: Adding too much Excalibur 501PF Curable Reducer can affect adhesion of transfer to garment and alter other characteristics such as elongation and durability.
Squeegee: 70 durometer or 90/70/90 triple durometer blades are recommended.
Transfer Temperature: 845PF will transfer at temperatures from 300°F to 390°F (149°C to 199°C). At lower temperatures the appropriate time should be in the 12-15 second range while higher temperatures will only require a time of 4-7 seconds.
Print Technique: A print/flash/print technique may need to be utilized to cover and mat down shirt fibers and provide a smooth surface that will provide the best bond of substrate and transfer.
Clean-up: Use Enviro Series 2000 Green or Enviro Series TR Blend.
Always test finished prints for curing, adhesion, opacity, bleed-resistance and desired look prior to beginning full production runs. Lancer Group International cannot guarantee the results or back claims that this ink will test phthalate-free if any additive other than an additive manufactured by Lancer Group International is used to modify this ink. Test results by a third-party laboratory verifying all components used to produce this ink are phthalate-free and lead-free are available upon request. Customer testing is required and should be implemented when printing any new product.